Engage with the Denton economic community today
With an eye on continuous competitiveness, the Denton Economic Development Partnership proactively helps local businesses and the development community thrive, fueling continued economic growth. While some of our funding comes from the City of Denton, our marketing budget relies on stakeholders dedicated to driving Denton forward.
- New and existing businesses want to engage in the community.
- Competition for talent is high.
- Prospective and existing companies struggle to find real estate for relocations and expansions.
- Small businesses need targeted resources and assistance.
- Promote Denton's assets through national digital marketing efforts.
- Fund Denton's Small Business Development Center.
- Pursue prospective companies, developers, and site selectors exploring Texas markets.
- Broker partnerships with universities and the public sector on behalf of the business community.
- Engage Denton businesses seeking to expand in the City.
For more information or to join the Partnership, please email us today.